Advertisement

Veteran misconception Vol One: Always on 10!

Veteran misconception Vol One: Always on 10! Veterans are loud, obnoxious and always on level 10!

Nope, this is one of the many misconceptions that simply are just not true. Join me over the next few weeks to explore this classic depiction of Expectation vs Reality. I'm actually singing on this one(I think its called singing)!

When I say reality I'm talking about the truth as I see it. I want to try and take a deep dive into what everyone else thinks or even has experienced.
I was once told,"Thank you for your service. We take hiring Vets seriously. Marines, huh? Tony we just want to make sure we have the right vibe. We're just really laid back. I know a perfect place for you. Have you ever thought about working as a CO".

Please feel free to add your individual stories and expectations of hiring, working with, living with and also being a veteran.

Let's talk about it.... #hirevetsnow

#jobs #motivation #recruiting #construction #career #recruiter #teaching #recruiters #marine #fire #seattle #usmc #marines #veteran #navy #uscg #airforce #executive #army #besafeok #military #veterans #hirevetsnow #spouses #frg #heroes

Always

Post a Comment

0 Comments