Advertisement

WINTER TRENDS 2020 | FASHION AND STYLE EDIT

WINTER TRENDS 2020 | FASHION AND STYLE EDIT Winter trends 2020, fashion and style edit. The big fashion trends this season and what we should be wearing and investing in.

**ALL OUTFITS LINKED BELOW**

Subscribe: | 🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔
Instagram:

I for one am only just getting myself out of that January lull! So I thought it'd be a good time to have a catch up and refresh on what the big trends are this season. But also to buy a little more consciously looking ahead to the trends for Spring Summer 20. There's nothing worse than investing in an item only to see it go out of fashion a month or so later. fashion over forty but buying just a little more savvy I hope! Actually, not just fashion over 40 but fashion for everyone who loves the trends but doesn't feel the need to be dictated to by them:)

So hopefully this edition will give you a little outfit inspiration of what to wear now, but also get our heads around what's coming up:) I'll do another one of these as we get fully into Spring for the full lowdown for all the Summer trends.

As always, I hope you enjoyed my video but most importantly that you found it helpful:) I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

Hopefully I'll see you on Sunday as I have a another styling video for you with a really beautiful collection:) Many thanks as always, Jess x

Fashion and style edit - The best Trench Coats
Contrast trench at Mango:
Leather look coated jersey:
Statement Gucci coat:
Oversized khaki at ASOS:
Tailored check version at Amanda Wakeley:

The Oxford Shirt
My blue and white stripe version I just bought:
Crisp Sand shirt:
Relaxed Parisian Chic:
Pink poplin:
White option:

Sustainable fashion | Ethical brands I love
Doen
Mud Jeans
Veja Trainers
Everlane
Gabriela Hearst
Sezane

Tailoring - The workwear edit
I love this brand Raey at Matches Fashion:
Affordable oversized suit:
I really like this double breasted version:
Metallic tuxedo suit:
Wide leg trouser suit:

Slip dresses
Lace trim version:
90s vintage version:
Raey again getting the trend spot on:
Blue satin at & Other Stories:
Copper version:

Knitwear Winter 2020 Trends
Grey & pastel pink:
A stunning pop of colour:
My pastel blue cardigan from H&M:
Recycled cashmere:
Bella Freud 1970 jumper in Navy:
Oversized Boyfriend style cardigan:

Fashion and Style Edit- I have been involved in the fashion industry for a long time, I daren't count the years but it stretches back to my early teens! I'm loathe to call myself a style expert I just love fashion and have my own unique way I like to put outfits together which hopefully you'll enjoy and find helpful to watch.

There really isn't a right in wrong in fashion, which is perhaps why I love the industry so much. Everyone is free to be exactly as they want to be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But when it comes to styling outfits there are a number of things I do, somewhat subconsciously really, that help me to create the look I'm after. That effortless chic, a timeless style that very rarely dates and yet has a defined twist that brings it up to date.

Like many, I'm conscious about what I buy, preferring to start with ethical and sustainable fashion brands and very little, if any, fast fashion. But, I'm not perfect. I do still buy leather handbags, I'm not quite vegan yet (just trying it out) and I love wearing jeans which I know use one vast amount of water to produce! But I'm trying, and learning more and more every day and truly believe every bit helps.

On my channel you'll find lots of styling videos, hauls and outfit ideas as we move through the seasons. We've also just bought a new house which needs a bit of work so I'm excited to share the renovation process with you all. So I hope you'll stick around, subscribe and enjoy my channel and keep in touch with what you'd like to see next. Thanks for stopping by, Jess x

#fashion #trends #winter

winter trends 2020,fashion and style edit,over 40 style,fashion over 40,style over 40,fashion over forty,winter,trends,fashion,trends 2020,winter 2020,fashion 2020,what to wear,style expert,2020 trends,2020 fashion trends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments