Advertisement

30 THINGS I STOPPED BUYING | SUSTAINABILITY & SAVING MONEY

30 THINGS I STOPPED BUYING | SUSTAINABILITY & SAVING MONEY BECOME A PATRON:

In this video, I shared 30 things I no longer buy or own because I have either made the sacrifice or found a more sustainable swap! I love filming these what I stopped buying videos, so let me know down below what YOU no longer buy due to sustainability or wanting to save money! ENJOY!

Lindsey's vid:

SUSTAINABLE SWAPS:
Toilet paper ($10 off w/ this link)-
Last swab (10% off w/ this link)-
Toothpaste bits-
Plaine Products shower supplies (20% off w/ code “meghan”)-
Shower mitt-
Ketchup recipe-
Vegan ranch recipe-
My favorite bread recipe-
Cleaning product recipes-
Dryer balls-
Laundry & dish detergent (enter code "MeghanHughes2")-
Tampax cup-

STUFF I LOVE:
ESSENTIAL OILS:

$55 AIRBNB TRAVEL CREDIT:

$10 OFF ON HIPCAMP:



LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:

iTunes-

Spotify-

Soundcloud-



KEEP UP WITH ME:

Vlog channel-

WeedTube channel-

Twitter-

Instagram-

Facebook-

Soundcloud-

Spotify-



Business Inquiries: meghanhughesbusinessinquiries@gmail.com



Write me: PO box 235 Colton, OR 97017

If you do kindly send something to my PO Box, I'd LOVE if you used as little packaging/plastic possible to ship it so we don't hurt Mother Earth in the process! THANK YOU!

meghan hughes,missmeghanmakeup,msmeghanmakeup,meghan hughes vlogs,advice,positivity,happiness,things i stopped buying,things i no longer buy,30 things i stopped buying,sustainability,30 things i no longer buy,what i stopped buying,sustainable,eco conscious,eco-conscious,eco-friendly,sustainable swaps,minimalist,minimalism,what i don't buy,saving money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments