Advertisement

AQUARIUS 72 HR MARCH 14 to 17 (YOU ARE POWERFUL! LOVE CONNECTION!)

AQUARIUS 72 HR  MARCH 14 to 17 (YOU ARE POWERFUL! LOVE CONNECTION!) Welcome to my channel: Love, Light & Blessings.
I am A Psychic Medium, Intuitive Tarot Reader/ Spiritual Guidance. This is a General reading and may not resonate with everyone, take was serves you and put the rest back out into the Universe. Attention see below for new video schedule, Beneath Weekly Affirmation.

Weekly Affirmation: *****I Am Life****** Repeat aloud or silently min. three times a day.

*Private Readings $60.00 (USD)
*One - Two Questions $25.00 (USD) Please email me at
LoveLightBlessings2020@gmail.com

Please visit my website for a list of my services or to learn more about me..
Website:

Social Media:
Facebook:
Instagram:

*Donations* Thank you for supporting my channel. From my heart to yours Love, Light & Blessings to you always! So Be It.

Cash App: $Vporrazzo19
Venmo App: @Violetta-Porrazzo

#AQUARIUS,#AQUARIUS 2020,AQUARIUS 72Hr.,#Intuitive Card Reader,#Tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments