Advertisement

Can YOU solve these IMPOSSIBLE emoji riddles? (99% FAIL)

Can YOU solve these IMPOSSIBLE emoji riddles? (99% FAIL) Can YOU solve these IMPOSSIBLE emoji riddles? (99% FAIL)
► MORE riddles -

Enjoyed the video? Hit 👍 "LIKE" 👍 - Thank you!



Today we'll be watching 7 Second Riddles that are not for kids! These 7 Second Riddles will test your brain to see how clever you are! The riddles will have some hard and easy questions - Watch until the end and see how YOU do!



► Join the Ali-A Discord to be in my videos!

● Ali-A Discord -



► NEW Ali-A Merch!

• Store -



► Follow me!

• Facebook -

• Twitter -

• Instagram -



• Host your own Minecraft servers here:

("AliA" 20% off)



• Cheapest games -

• The headset I use -

• How I record ALL my gameplay:





Subscribe for more videos!

- MoreAli-A





---

Video uploaded & owned by Ali-A! (PG, Family Friendly + No Swearing!)

FAIL)

Post a Comment

0 Comments