Advertisement

Chinese Restaurant Prank #3: Shocking Chinese People with Fluent Chinese

Chinese Restaurant Prank #3: Shocking Chinese People with Fluent Chinese One of my 7 Chinese roommates has been watching my videos and he wants to join the fun. Instead of laughing at Chinese people, let's laugh with them. Not everyone is shocked when I speak Chinese, even in Japan, but after our language switch prank failed, we finally shocked someone. Watch to the very end for a preview of my speaking fluent Japanese pranks.

I am not just a "white person speaking Chinese" or a "white girl speaking Chinese". I'm silly and like to joke with people and make friends. Enjoy the pranks.

Instagram: anming7

speaking chinese,speaking fluent chinese prank,white girl speaking chinese,white person speaking chinese,white person speaking japanese,foreigner speaking fluent mandarin,perfect chinese,speaking chinese to chinese people,chinatown prank,american speaking chinese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments