Advertisement

DIY IKEA HACKS - Affordable Home Decor + Furniture Hacks for 2020

DIY IKEA HACKS - Affordable Home Decor + Furniture Hacks for 2020 ☆ Shop Lone Fox Merch:
- Follow Lone Fox on Instagram: @lonefoxhome
- Follow my personal Instagram: @Imdrewscott

Ikea Hacks are some of my favorite videos to create and I truly think you are going to love this one! Today I am featuring a few DIY furniture and decor pieces that are perfect for any space. Let me know which project was your favorite!

I K E A P R O D U C T S
+ LOHALS Rug -
+ JONAXEL Shelf Unit -
+ VIGDIS Pillow Cover -
+ LASSBYN Mirror -

S U P P L I E S
+ Target Marble Contact Paper:
+ My Usual Marble Contact Paper:
+ Black Marble Contact Paper:
+ Peach Marble Contact Paper:
+ Matte Farmhouse Black Spray Paint:

JOIN THE LONE FOX FAMILY!
+ Fashion Youtube Channel:
+ Instagram (Lone Fox):
+ Instagram (Personal):
+ Pinterest :

C O N T A C T
+ Any questions, inquiries or collabs : lonefoxhome@gmail.com

E Q U I P M E N T
+ Canon 5D Mark III (Main Camera):
+ Canon G7X (Vlog Camera):
+ Sigma 35mm Lens:
+ Microphone:
+ Memory Card (BEST):
+ Tripod:

M U S I C
+ Music by Dyalla Swain

T H A N K Y O U
Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe!

DIY,DIY IKEA HACKS,ikea diy,diy ikea hacks 2018,diy room decor,diy tumblr room decor,tumlbr inspired room decor,ikea room decor,upcycle ikea,ikea,lone fox,lone fox diy,imdrewscott,drew scott diy,do it yourself,diy,pinterest inspired,room decor on a budget,diy on a budget,ikea diy bed,imdrewscott diy,affordable,minimal,aesthetically pleasing,room tour,diy room decorations,lone fox home,diy 2020,ikea hacks 2020,diy bar cart,diy marble,marble,

Post a Comment

0 Comments