Advertisement

'Enemy Approaching' Undertale Remix

'Enemy Approaching' Undertale Remix Thumbnail drawing by ILOVEGIR64:

Lesser Dog drawing by WingedBlueShell:

Oh boy, it's an Undertale! The argument of "Why are you still covering this game, it's been dead for a long time?" has never made sense to me, as I could cover a song from a game that's 10 to even 20 years older and nobody would bat an eye. On top of that, for some people Undertale is ruined by it's fanbase. Although I admit Undertale's fans can be a bit much at times, I don't think it's unreasonable to just enjoy the game for yourself, and not associate yourself with the community. No matter your opinions on the fanbase or the game itself, I still adore this game and it's soundtrack, so you can choose whether or not you want to watch! Thank you so much for listening in this week! Hope you guys enjoy! If you did, feel free to leave a like or subscribe to the channel!

This Song on SoundCloud:

Have a suggestion for a future remix? Let me know here:

Want to be the first to know whenever I use the bathroom? Follow me on Twitter!

The amazing channel art I have was made by my good friend Hannah! Attack her Deviantart with love!

Music,Royalty,Free,Remix,Cover,Mashup,Video,Game,Theme,Undertale,Toby,Fox,Dog,Froggit,Whimsun,Loox,Moldsmal,Aaron,Temmie,Ice Cap,Battle,Encounter,Monster,PC,PS4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments