Advertisement

Fable 2 is a game that lets you kill way too many people

Fable 2 is a game that lets you kill way too many people I might be sent to prison soon, but I'm having a great time guys

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Instagram:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Video edited by Ashtaric! Go support her here:
And here:

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,Fable,Fable 2,Fable 2 funny,Fable 2 funny moments,Fable 2 Xbox one,Fable 2 lets play,Fable 2 playthrough,Fable 2 funny gameplay,Fable 2 expressions,Fable 2 wraithmarsh,Fable 2 reaver,Fable 2 skill,Fable 2 will,Fable 2 bloodstone,Fable 2 pirate ship,Fable 2 sam and max,Fable 2 part 7,Fable 2 DLC,Fable 2 Xbox one x,Fable 2 knothole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments