Advertisement

I AM PETRIFIED OF HORSES SO I WENT HORSERIDING|CHALLENGED MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS!!!

I AM PETRIFIED OF HORSES SO I WENT HORSERIDING|CHALLENGED MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS!!! I am going to try and challenge myself more often, and this is the first challenge myself video! The girls at work know my fear for horses so they challenged me to ride a horse! One of the girls has her own horse so we went down to the stables on a REALLY rainy day. It was so cold, and I didn’t actually know how bad my fear was until the horse was put in front of me! Do I get on the horse? Watch the video to find out 😊

AND if you have any ideas of how I can challenge myself for future videos – please let me know, I had so much fun!!

Lots of Love Gemma xxx

horse,horse riding,horse stable,horses,challenge,scared,challenge me,youtube,youtuber,vlogger,funny,funny video,funny horse video,stables,

Post a Comment

0 Comments