Advertisement

I paid people on Fiverr to make my PC parts list

I paid people on Fiverr to make my PC parts list Good idea or bad idea?

Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelance services. I hired five different "PC experts" to make me a custom parts list given a specific set of guidelines and budget. Let's see how they did...

FOLLOW ME

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

@bitwitkyle



BECOME A BITBOI

-Become a Channel Member for Exclusive Perks and Content:

-Link for iOS users:



HYPER-THREADED SHIRTS & MORE





FLOATPLANE (That early access platform from LinusTechTips)

Watch my videos a week early for $3/mo:



CREDITS

Epidemic Sound -

The Passion HiFi -

Kevin Macleod -



I paid people on FIVERR to make my PC parts list



Bitwit


bitwit,bitwit kyle,how to build a pc,computer,awesome hardware,awesomesauce network,gaming pc,fiverr,pc parts list fiverr,paid people fiverr pc parts list,hiring fiverr pc parts list,gaming pc fiverr,fiverr experiement,bitwit fiverr pc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments