Advertisement

I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT; 5 MTHS PREGNANT (EMOTIONAL) || Erika Rodriguez

I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT; 5 MTHS PREGNANT (EMOTIONAL) || Erika Rodriguez Hi Babes!

P.S if you didn’t catch it in the beginning, this is a story time, this accident happened in 2016.

I felt this story time would be too long for IG Stories so I decided to film it for YouTube. ❤️ I’m such a CHILLONA lmao y’all are going to forgive me, but can we blame it on me being pregnant? 😆❤️

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE ❗️❗️❤️

Follow me on my social media:



Discount codes:
The makeup shack:
"erika"
Lauras Boutique:
"muaerika"
OOTDfash:
"muaerika"
Kara Beauty:
"erika18"
My Beauty Mark:
"muaerika18 “
ColourPop Cosmetics:
"5muaerika18"
ShopBellaLashes:
"muaerika18"
OH Honey Lashes:
"erika10"
ShopOfficialBee:
"muaerika"
NxN Beauty:
"muaerika"
Lamadishboutique:
"muaerika"
BellaMia Boutique:
"muaerika"
Lurella Cosmetics:
“Muaerika”
YMI Jeans:
“Muaerika”
Miss Lola:
“Muaerika”

pregnacy scare,pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments