Advertisement

Let's talk about a gift to teachers and this channel....

Let's talk about a gift to teachers and this channel.... I couldn't say no. These items were referenced in various videos between Valentine's Day 2020 and March 3, 2020. I think I managed to put them all in the playlist "Extra Credit"

Billy Joel's lyrics referenced events between 1949 and 1989. It's become a widely used tool for history teachers discussing the Cold War. After finding out that some of my videos are used as extra credit at a few schools and being asked to reference these events, I felt compelled. I've been out of school a long time and still get homework.

produced by: Carey Wedler

Support via Patreon:

Check out the store. Stickers, mugs, hoodies, shirts, etc.


Check out the podcast:

channel....

Post a Comment

0 Comments