Advertisement

My Favourite Note-Taking App for Students - Notion (2020)

My Favourite Note-Taking App for Students - Notion (2020) 👉🏻 Sign up to Notion for free -

In this video, I explain my method for note taking using Notion to help understand, remember and organise my studying. And there’s a cheeky surprise in store if you watch till the end :) Enjoy!


💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -
📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

My Spotify profile -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -


If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone 😭

notion setup,how to use notion,notion annual review,notion for productivity,building a second brain,building a second brain notion,perosnal crm notion,notion tutorial,notion app,productivity apps,notion.so setup,notion.so templates,notion productivity,notion app setup,notion for beginners,apps like evernote,evernote replacement,evernote substitute,notion examples,notion setup examples,notion guide,notion review,notion 2020,take notes with notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments