Advertisement

'Not Any Fun without Army' | Bts on Vlive | Army We love You ! 💞

'Not Any Fun without Army' | Bts on Vlive | Army We love You ! 💞 *Hello.
*We're on, right?
*It's on.
*The fans will be coming in now, right?*Bangtan! Hello we're BTS!
*I knew you'd be able to make that sound natural.
* Nothing...
* We're in the waiting room of "M COUNTDOWN".
*The waiting room of "M COUNTDOWN". *Jung Kook, we're starting our 2nd week now.
* Yes.
*How do you feel about starting our 2nd week? *First of all, I'm excited about the fact that
* Yes.
*you'll see what we've been working really hard on during recordings.
*And I can't wait to see our fans.
*Yeah, it's not as fun without our ARMY fans. *It's a bit awkward.
* It's no fun.
*I know.
*For the ending too.
*Yeah.
*It's a bit embarrassing without you during the recordings.
*It's probably because our source of energy is our ARMY fans.
*That's right. That's you.
*Yes
*SUGA, we released "ON" now, please make up 1 syllable poem with "ON".
*Isn't "ON" 2 syllables?
* Whenever, where ever.
*Whenever, where ever.
*Finished. - BTS always has fun.
*We have fun whenever, where ever.
*On...
*On...
*On...
*One thing's for sure.
*On...
*Music programs without ARMY fans are... *They're not much fun.
*It's like a donut without any sweet fillings. *Good metaphor.
*I think so.
*The atmosphere is really...
*It's not any fun.
*That's right.
*We feel subdued and down.
*Because there's no one in the audience.
*It's all too calm and subdued.
*When we go on stage,
*we usually want to raise the tension level. *There's usually an audience for
*school talent shows even.
*Yeah.
*I know.
*But when there isn't anyone in the audience *at music programs, it's a big risk factor. *There were about 4 people watching last time.
*The scriptwriters...
*Yeah.
*The scriptwriters and the producers.
*The writers...
*About 4
*Jung Kook.
*Yes.
*But despite everything,
*we say we aren't energized but
*we have to show you the best of us.
*Yes.
*That's how ARMY fans are energized too so *we really worked hard for the pre-recordings. Even though you weren't there.
*I hope you'll enjoy it.
*Fighting.
*There's a highlight to Jung Kook's part today. *In today's...
*Highlight.
*That that.
* Oh that?
*That. *That?
*Yeah that.
*What's that?
*That?
*You know.
* The one from the other time.
*I'm sure the ARMY fans will know when they see it.
*Of course.
*Jin has one of those too.
*I have one too.
*Do you have like 3 of those?
*2. 2.
*Oh 2.
* 2, 2.
*SUGA has 3.
*SUGA had 3.
*REN has 3 highlights.
*REN has 3.
*REN has 3 highlights.
*REN has 3 highlights if you look closely.
*Look closely to find it.
*Yeah. SUGA kept practicing by looking in the mirror.
*What?
* Yeah, the highlight.
* What? What?
*They captured it really well.
*Yeah.
*What was it?
*They captured the 3 really well.
*What?
What?
*2 for Jin and 1 for me.
*What was it again?
*The highlight!
*Yes.
*REN had a highlight.
*SUGA kept practicing.
*Yeah.
* Really? Was there one?
*Now...
* Since we mentioned it a lot, the fans are going to upload a lot of different moments. *The highlight is bound to be in one of those.
* Yeah.
*I'm sure of it.
*Yeah.
* Yeah.
*Was there a highlight?
*REN has a highlight.
* I know SUGA's. I saw it.
*I saw it.
*It's so obvious.
*The highlight.
*Yeah.
*Jung Kook, give them a hint.
*A hint?
* Yes.
* Hint?
* The hint...
*Am I tanned?
*Nope.
"No you're not.
*Really?
* The lighting here is...
*We've only been indoors.
*I always look red.
*I'm not sure why.
*You...
* This fit is...
* SUGA called me Kwanwoo.
* Kwanwoo.
*Yesterday I...
*You scared me.
* You scared me.
* I had hot pot yesterday. -
*Yeah.
*And slept...
*So you're bloated!
*It was good.
*Hot pot is delicious.
*It is.
*It was delicious.
* I had sushi. -
* Hot pot is good.
*I had chicken breast.
*What's the time now?
*Is it time for us to go now?
*Yes, we should go.
* I'm sad! -
"Why why why.
*The Army fans aren't here today.
*OK, let's make up a poem about that.
*Ah".
*Let's each do one syllable.
*OK, I'll start with "Ah".
* OK.
*Ah~ Without ARMY,
*it's difficult to sing on stage.
*Let's all stay healthy.
*The best ending ever...
*Yeah, let's all stay healthy.
*The best...
*It's time for us to go on stage now
*so we have to get ready.
*I'm not sure if you enjoyed our V LIVE or not but...
*Do we call this a spot live?
*Spot live. Yes.
*Surprised V LIVE.
*Yes. -
*Yes.
*Yes
*Why are you looking there?
*OK.
*Anyways, please look forward to our performance coming up,
*and we'll go and get ready to go on stage.
*Always be careful and stay healthy.
*And keep your hands and feet clean at all times.
*And make sure you wear a mask, all right?
*And use hand sanitizers. - Yes.
*Mask...
*We...
*This was.
*We were BTS.
*Thank you.
*We have the best team work.
*Jung Kook.
*Then...
*Yes.
*Yes!
*Then...
*Let's yell out "ARMY I love you" and end this V LIVE.
*Yes! ARMY, we love you.
*You're the best!
*The best~
*The very best~

Vlive

Post a Comment

0 Comments