Advertisement

Rich Parents Gave Me to Poor Family in other country | Animated story about upbringing

Rich Parents Gave Me to Poor Family in other country | Animated story about upbringing Clyde starts having problems with his parents, they often quarrel and can´t find a common language. Suddenly, parents tell our character that he must leave them for a whole year. He will spend this time living with unfamiliar people...

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,i was a bad son,parents've sent me to poor family,i was sent to other country,upbringing method,new family,they didn't want me to leave,supersticions,wanted to escape,i was rescued,

Post a Comment

0 Comments