Advertisement

SHE HAD A HARD TIME PARKING THE JETSKI

SHE HAD A HARD TIME PARKING THE JETSKI WHATS UP!! stoked to share my new vlog with you. We had fun filming with a Jetski Company and we went for a beautiful sunset afterwards.

Follow the journey on social media :



Contact :
jo.pesch@icloud.com

Website :


Thanks to Jetski Safaris Gold Coast

Music : ILLENIUM - It's All On U

Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)


My name is Jo Pesch & I am 19 years old from Luxembourg. I left home to live my life to the fullest and to pursue my passion for creating and I believe in pushing my mind and body to overcome fears by always seeking new experiences. My ultimate goal is to live freely and inspire others to follow what makes them happy. This is also why I started this channel and this is a documentation of my life.

If any artist doesn't want me to use their song just contact me and I'll take it down

gold coast jetski,inspiring vlogs,inspirational travel vlogs,jetski crash,byron bay sunset,living life to the fullest,best vlogs ever,best sunset in australia,lifestyle vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments