Advertisement

SqE - Home Appliance - How to fix a washing machine

SqE - Home Appliance - How to fix a washing machine Squirtified Engineering
Home appliances
Here is how I fixed my washing machine.

After coming home from my snowboard trip to Trysil, Norway (which you can see here: I of course had a lot of clothes to wash.
I was able to do one load before my washing machine stopped working like it should.

My washing machine is a 4 or 5 year old Siemens IQ 300 WS12G160BY/01

Watch the episode to see how I fixed it!

Patreon page:

Instagram:

Products I use:
Meguiar's M105 3.8ltr:
Meguiar's M105 1ltr:
Meguiar's M205 3.8ltr:
Meguiar's M205 1ltr:
Meguiar's M21:

Sqe,Siemens,IQ300,WS12G160BY/01,Washing,Washing Machine,broken washing machine,broken,spin,engineering,DIY,How,to,how to,fixing washing machine,washing machine not spinning like it should,disassemble motor,motor,assemble motor,disassemble washing machine,assemble washing machine,fixing,repairing,repairing washing machine,home,appliance,home appliance,laundry,I need to do my laundry,unbalanced,makita,screwdriver,gopro,hero2,hero3,huawei,p30pro,写真好きな人と繋がりたい,

Post a Comment

0 Comments