Advertisement

We the Creators Drawing Prompt, Weekly Challenges, and Redrawing Fan-art (February 2020)

We the Creators Drawing Prompt, Weekly Challenges, and Redrawing Fan-art (February 2020) In this video we 1. Go over the "We the Creators" February drawing prompt. 2. I show and redraw some fanart that was sent/given to me for funsies! 3. I show some weekly drawing challenges we did in "We the Creators" and show some creative practices and exercises any creatives could benefit from. and finally: 4. I ramble on about goals and my channel for a little bit.

Join the "We the Creators" discord for monthly drawing prompts, art advice, and motivation!


Time stamps for the different sections of this video for quicker navigation

@1:12 "We The Creators" Drawing Prompt and me drawing my submission to the prompt
@4:44 Showing all the members of "We the Creators" drawing prompt submissions
@9:22 Showing and Redrawing Fanart (Lightning Girl by Happy Dappy Doo Doo)
@10:37 Showing and Redrawing Fanart ("Nature" by Leo)
@12:06 Showing and Redrawing Fanart ("Baguette Girl" by Sophie)
@13:26 Showing and Redrawing Fanart ("DuckZilla" by Steven)|
@15:06 Weekly Challenge 1- Drawing from a Shape
@15:47 Weekly Challenge 2- A Warm up and Loosen up drawing challenge by @SaskiaSketches
@16:53 Rambling about my channel and plans going forward

Check out my Design By Humans shop if you are feeling hip enough to wear one of my designs / drawings. I also sell prints and stickers.


I also have an Etsy shop:



On this channel my goals are 3 fold!
1. To Motivate & Inspire Creativity! There are so many ways to be creative.
2. To Collaborate! To build a community of creatives who help motivate one another! We could all use a little push from time to time.
& 3. To keep trying new things! Keep learning and challenging yourself into new areas that interest you! Its always easier to stay in our "happy comfortable spot" but to grow as creatives and be more versatile its necessary to push through into the unknown!

Thanks for hanging out!
And remember to keep creating, and dont be afraid to try something new!
#HaddyTheCreator

Feel free to contact me for collaborations, questions, or other inquiries!
HaddyTheCreator@Gmail.com

we the creators,art collaboration,monthly drawing prompt,art group,art community,redrawing kid art,redrawing kids art,redrawing fanart,fanart,drawing practice,drawing prompt,get better at drawing,how to improve drawing,improve creativity,creative practices,haddy the creator,haddy,drawing,chewbacca,drawing chewbacca,how to draw chebacca,how to join an art group,art discord,discord server,art community discord,

Post a Comment

0 Comments