Advertisement

Why I Don't Change Planner Sizes

Why I Don't Change Planner Sizes Sometimes people ask me what I think about other planner styles and sizes.
In today's video, I ramble for a while about why I love my Pocket Filofax, and why I'm not moving out any time soon.

Please consider subscribing! I post videos twice a week:
Thursday: Planners and organization!
Sunday: Lifestyle and family!

And check me out on...
My Blog:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Inserts are from (use code GAN15 for 15% off your order of $6 or more!)
and from

Outro music is by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com

ganchi,ganchi_mh,ganchigames,ganchiplans,ganchi plans,bujo,bullet journal,planner,filofax malden,filofax pocket,pocket planner,functional bujo,functional planning,filofax bujo,malden ochre,filofax malden ochre,tiny planning,tiny planner,i love pocket size,pocket size planning,portable planner,every day carry planner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments