Advertisement

Yuma Proving Grounds, (although I followed YouTube guidelines they gave me a copyright infringement)

Yuma Proving Grounds, (although I followed YouTube guidelines they gave me a copyright infringement) We have never been out here before didn't know what to expect boy did we get our eyes opened.

It took us 45 minutes or so just to get out of the truck once the traffic slow down. Then we were in a very long line waiting for a bus Which took 30 minutes to get onto the bus.

But I got to say with all the delays and the minutes wasted they did the best they could that was pretty organized just too many of us old people.

In this video you're going to see some of the military weapons imma the big stage they had which we couldn't film anything you know that.

We was able to show you a few of the things in this video it's not too long 13 15 minutes or so. The next video we did is a little longer and shows an awesome group of trained canines.

Where we go back? Yes if we're in the area next year we will go back we will go back for the concert. We will also take chairs to sit in.

after three hours of walking around there I could not do it anymore we had to leave and go home to check out Hank.

I hope you enjoy this movie and the next part 2.







A special thanks to contributors, Ron F. Philip M. Paul S. Terry I. Charlie B.aka pinevilledogmanblood, Monte, Lee O. Iron Man Larry, Christopher O. Will M. Jim A. Aka Thunder, Shane O. , Kurtis S. James S. James W. Bill M. Bruce H. Jocelyn H. Jackie H. John F . Marina R. Clint N . Wallace . Jack R. MD 168, David W . Ted Z . Larry B . Gunner , Tim S. ChuckE and others
__________________________________
If you want to try out some f11 click on this link below.


_________________________________
I have a few videos on patreon that could not be put anywhere else. If you want to check them out here is a link. I will not be offended if you just pay for one month and watch all the videos. I try to put on a new one each week.



#fulltimervers #rvlife #snowbirds

Here is the snail mail address I am using,, G RAThbun 806 Stanley ST. Twin Falls Idaho 83301, But anything sent will get to me.


If you wish to contribute to my channel (G RAThbun), we would appreciate it.
I will also add your name to the list of contributors. If you want me to. Some do some don't.

Just click on the link below.



g Rathbun,yuma az,YPG,Yuma Proving Grounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments