Advertisement

ASMR PURPLE FOOD GIANT SNOWBALL MOCHI, EDIBLE CANDLES, MILK CHOCOLATE SPREAD (Eating Sounds)

ASMR PURPLE FOOD GIANT SNOWBALL MOCHI, EDIBLE CANDLES, MILK CHOCOLATE SPREAD (Eating Sounds) ASMR Purple Food Giant Snowball Mochi, Edible Candles, Milk Chocolate Spread, roll, mini cakes and blueberry ice cream Oreos ♡

I remember trying mochi for the first time a few years ago when I was living in Tokyo (as an exchange student). And I really didn't like how it tasted. The texture was sticky almost slimy and the taste wasn't sweet enough, at least for me. I thought I'd never eat such a weird dessert again. Then I fell in love with dango (made with the same glutinous rice flour mochiko), savoury kirimochi with nori seaweed and finally I decided to give mochi a second chance. And I loved it! I bought a little bit creamier mochi cakes and my taste buds were more than happy!
Back then I visited so many different Tokyo restaurants, haha. Sweet memories~ Probably the best restaurant Ive ever been to was Gudetama Cafe in Ikebukuro. I still remember that roast beef melting in my mouth and cute Gudetama pictures on the wall. ♡

ASMR CHOCOLATE PARTY

ASMR PB OVERLOAD

ASMR FERRERO CHOCOLATE CANDY

ASMR PINK FOODS


🍓BRAND NEW RECIPE CHANNEL🍓


ONLY FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: hazelnut_business@yahoo.com

♡Support me on Patreon and get extra content:
patreon.com/HazelnutCrushASMR
♡Instagram:

♡Twitter:


#asmr #asmrcommunity #eatingsounds #HazelnutSquad

Camera: Canon EOS 700D / Canon EOS 80D
Sound: Rode NT1 Complete Recording Kit 2x
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 599 Beige
Editor: iMovie / Premiere Pro / Adobe Photoshop / Audition

asmr,mukbang,먹방,먹는,hazelnut crush asmr,asmr eating,eating asmr,asmr mukbang,eating sounds,asmr eating sounds,asmr purple food,asmr purple food party,asmr giant mochi,giant mochi asmr,mochi asmr,asmr mochi,hazelnut crush asmr mochi,asmr mouth sounds,mochi,hazelnut crush asmr chocolate,asmr eating mochi,mouth sounds asmr,sticky mochi asmr,asmr mouth sound,hazelnut asmr,mochi eating asmr,asmr snowball mochi,snowball mochi,asmr food,purple food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments