Advertisement

Drinking Song (Moderation)

Drinking Song (Moderation) Here's a tune I wrote and performed with Ilia Gelfat (guitar, vox) and Manny Ramos (fiddle). Enjoy it! But not too much.

I went to the pub with my brothers
Drank myself up one tall pint
The waitress said friend, have another
But I said that’s all for tonight
Then me and the fellas all went to
Our local Cheesecake Factory
I ate one whole cake but just half of one steak
All in moderation for me!

Moderation! Moderation!
Good for the body and soul
A wee bit of fun never hurt anyone
As long as you have self control

I don’t like to do nothing risky
Substance abuse is no joke
No more than two shots o’ whiskey
To save room for two lines of coke
Add just a dusting of bath salts
And a pinch of ecstasy
I don’t need no 12 step program
One step is plenty for me

Moderation! Moderation!
Me grandmother’s old recipe
I wink and I smile and I drive just one mile and crash into only one tree

No more than 8 times daily
Is how often I masturbate
And I only sent one dick pic
To one Secretary of State
And I’m not a serial killer
I only murdered the one
I just drowned ‘em in the distiller
I didn’t need no fancy gun

Moderation in Moderation!
I only use it sometimes
Now I’m facing incarceration
For just one of each kind of crime
For only one of every kind of crime!

Irish,Irish drinking song,celtic punk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments