Advertisement

Rely on me-S.F.C

Rely on me-S.F.C You can rely on me now been tryin rely on yourself tell me the pain tell me the hurt that you felt tell me the names don’t cry your gann make it out U can rely on me whenever whenever been plotting and schemeing you think yah you are so clever been doing it your way do it my way promise that it will be better
Been running in place feeling like I am not saved know what I’m running to forget what I said lord you are the one I am running to

No astronaut I’m bout ta lift off but im SFC praying the devil been pissed off
The man on my left shoulder been talking a lot been telling him stop praying to God nothing else he been is all that I got he’s talking again trying to mess up my plot not 21 you did a lot why you relying on God got plenty time on the clock you are just sand you don’t believe in the rock been trying to make it but I know that your ganna flop been thinking your descent but you never do a good job I need you I need you where do u go? I don’t know so I rely on you I rely I can’t go on without you In my life lord I will fail I will more than I know you care God so I hold on I hold on where do I go I don’t know so I rely on you I rely If to fail is reason for existence then I accomplished it if my purpose for life is something else I haven’t found it yet good and evil should be easy like dude that’s common sense and why depression such a big phenomenon maybe I should hope on that gravy train that everyone been riding on I already am must be trying find a conquest like I’m Napoleon and people asking like dude what’s going going on? Nothing just trying find the strength to keep going on im SFC means that I keep holding on even though doubts find hope in Jesus words that the work is done and I know even through rain clouds there’s gone be a son I know the promises of the holy one fresh breath of life so I prepare my lungs God ask who u rely on now Lord u are the only one Fight your flight need to to know where your going need to choose a side dark or night death or life either wrong or right sight or blind stuck in sin need to get it right

#SFC #SOLDOUT #180,

Post a Comment

0 Comments