Advertisement

Eating the ENTIRE Chick-Fil-A Menu In 10 minutes!!!! For $10,000!!! - Challenge

Eating the ENTIRE Chick-Fil-A Menu In 10 minutes!!!! For $10,000!!! - Challenge Visit & use code "SSH"

I challenged my friend Fat Boy Quis to eat the entire Chic Fil A menu in under 10 mins for $10,000!! This was hands down the funniest challenge we've done so far!! 100K likes within 24 hours & well bring a part 2 on his channel!!!

Go subscribe to Fat Boy Quis -


SHOP SSH MERCH NOW!! :

Click here to subscribe to my channel ! - New videos posted weekly.

Click here to subscribe to our Family Channel!!! The 2x Family -

All of my official social media links!!!
Instagram-
Twitter-
Be sure to follow me on Twitch-

Pranks,challenges,fat boy,eat,competition,funny,hilarious,try not to laugh,food,chick fil a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments