Advertisement

New Profit Rates Savings Certificates January 2020 I National Savings Schemes

New Profit Rates Savings Certificates January 2020 I National Savings Schemes New Profit Rates Savings Certifects January 2020 I National Savings Schemes

I have started this channel on youtube. I will be more than happy if even a single person would get benefited from my this small effort.


اسلام علیکم
ویورز آج ہم اپنی ویڈیو میں بتا رہے ہیں کہ قومی بچت کی اسکیموں میں حکومت پاکستان نے شرح منافع میں کمی کردی گئی ہیے جس کا اطلاق یکم جنوری سے کردیا گیا ہے مکمل تفصیل کے لیئئے یہ ویڈیو دیکھیں اور اپنے احباب میں شئیر کریں شکریہ

Thanks For Watching My Chanel, Even Your Subscribe my Chanel Makes Me Feel Happy All Day

qomi bachat profit rate 2020,national saving certificate 2020,behbood saving certificates profit rates 2020,defence savings certificates rate 2020,latest bank profit rates 2020,profit rates,profit rates of national saving centre,qaumi bachat bank monthly profit,national savings pakistan,national savings profit rates 2020,regular income certificates profit rate 2020,savings schemes,savingsdsc,bsc,pensioner benefit account profit rate 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments