Advertisement

2020 bullet journal set-up

2020 bullet journal set-up surprise! I’m going back to bullet journalling in 2020. for most of 2019 i relied on my hobonichi, but the one-page a day system was too much for me so I gradually simplified my planning system to writing down to-do lists on my phone. However, I still miss the collections and monthly overviews that bullet journalling gave, so I am giving this another go, albeit in a slightly modified manner. I don’t think I’ll be doing daily or weekly spreads anymore, though, since Todoist is pretty much all I need for short term tasks! Anyway this was a rambly intro, but I hope you enjoy and get some ideas for your 2020 bullet journal setup if you are planning to make one!

I am so excited for 2020, this is a year I have been waiting for since 2016, where I finally graduate (hopefully) from high school and start college! I will also be traveling to Asia in the summer of this year, and I am really looking forward to seeing my extended family as well as exploring new places with them before coming back and settling into university life :)

ig 📸: @cafe.studyy
💌- cafe.studyy@gmail.com
spotify:

m u s i c

smyangpiano
doopiano
pairpiano

*Copyright*
I do not own ANY rights to any of the music

t a g s
#senioryear #studentvlog #saveme #highschool

12-26-19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments