Advertisement

Free Rocket League items & Keys - Opening the Rocket Pass at level 87

Free Rocket League items & Keys - Opening the Rocket Pass at level 87 So I realized the other day that I had been playing RL quite a bit more than I normally do recently, and that along with that I had leveled up the free Rocket Pass to level 87. It only has a few occasional prizes, nothing sensational, and then stops providing any rewards in the later levels.

The premium version, on the other hard, provides rewards at all levels and the rewards just keep getting better with guaranteed pained items and plenty of chances to get certified items as well. Additionally, there are a number of guaranteed kees that are distributed as part of the rewards.

After realizing that I had 5 keys - I guess I've just saved them up over time as I don't recall ever buying any and that the Rocket Pass could be purchased with 10 keys (as opposed to only being able to purchase it with $$), I decided to purchase 5 keys and see if it was worth it - even at the highest levels. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it definitely was! Aside from all of the free items that I got as part of the rewards, I was also given 7 tradable keys! There is also an 8th key that I will receive at level 90. That means I purchased 5 keys, and spent 5 that I already had, to get 8 keys, and a Ton of items, including several painted and many certified, essentially at the price of 2 keys!

Another way to look at it is that purchasing 5 keys allowed me to turn my 5 existing keys into 8 keys and a ton of items, so in a way, it was also me getting 3 free keys and a ton of items since I wasn't going to use the 5 I had for anything.

rocket leage,rocket pass,level 87,level 90,rewards,RL,radical summer,keys,items,crates,free,painted,certified,steam,pc,gaming,cfomodzgaming,cfomodz,crate opening,rocket league tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments