Advertisement

I BOUGHT AN AXE FROM THE STORE | Stardew Valley - Part 2

I BOUGHT AN AXE FROM THE STORE | Stardew Valley - Part 2 Don't tell anyone, but that's not actually her axe... ;)

Twitch Channel:

Discord Server:

Twitter: @WhiteRiceOFF

Rice Merchandise:

Support me at:

Website:

I would like to thank @Wynthose for being such a huge help with my thumbnails! He does an excellent job and is very easy to work with! Here is his channel:


I'd also like to thank @Stromiiii for doing the majority of my designs! He does a great job, don't you think?

Music used:
The Wedding Feast by Bonnie Grace
Fear Is Temporary by Jo Wandrini
A Thief in the Night by Etienne Roussel
It Could Be Too Late (Adua Blaize Remix) by Schemantics
Pina Coladas (Instrumental Version) by Las Lunas
Nuthin' to See Here by Alvaro Antin
Down to the Chicken Shop by Nicky Dowling
Will You Come Around by Houses On The Hill
We Are One by Vexento

stardew valley,game,harvest moon,stardew valley game,walkthrough,farming,farming game,stardew valley gameplay,lets play stardew valley,stardew valley part 1,whiterice,stardew valley whiterice,simple,funny,playthrough,lets play,funny moments,whitericeofficial,white rice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments