Advertisement

I hired random viewers from Twitch Chat to make me a game (this is the result)

I hired random viewers from Twitch Chat to make me a game (this is the result) Reckful hired a bunch of random viewers from Twitch Chat to fulfill his dream of creating a game. This is the result.


Twitch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Byron's favorite products:

Video edited by Hiryl
Twitter:

twitch,reckful,reckful rage,11+4,everland,everland beta,greekgodx,forsen,reckful game,sodapoppin,destiny,twitch chat,make me a game,made a game,random viewers,trihard,trihex,asmongold,secret of mana,club penguin,new game,gameplay,minecraft,twitch game,pokimane,this is the result,game beta,new release,dj reckful,minigames,pictionary,becca,f2p,free to play,free game,play for free,i hired people,2d game,new mmo,browser game,game of the year,

Post a Comment

0 Comments