Advertisement

I Tried Every Trendy LA Coffee Shop So You Don't Have To

I Tried Every Trendy LA Coffee Shop So You Don't Have To Today Shelby Church & I are trying LA's most Instagrammed coffee shops! We're stopping by Alfred Coffee, Blue Bottle, Philz, Carrera Cafe + more. We'll be giving you all the info you need to know about the cafes you see on social media & whether or not they're worth the expensive price tags. Watch Shelby's video:

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram | @morgan.yates
Twitter | @_MorganYates
Snapchat | morgany8s
Tumblr | morganyates.tumblr.com

VLOG CHANNEL:


FREE STUFF:
Get your first Uber ride free with my code: morgany120ue
Get your first Lyft ride free with my code: MORGAN707108
Get $10 Postmates credit with my code: xsbju

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
morganyatesproductions@gmail.com

morgan yates,shelby church,emma chamberlain,i tried every coffee shop in la,i tried LA's most instagrammed coffee shops,tried so you don't have to,philz coffee,alfred coffee,blue bottle,carrera cafe,trying every coffee shop in la,best la coffee shops,tried rooftop bar in LA,rooftop bars shelby church,taste test,emma chambie,buzzfeed,the try guys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments