Advertisement

Lean Six Sigma I Hindi I Continuous Improvement I Jsixsigma.com I Certification I Training

Lean Six Sigma I Hindi I Continuous Improvement I Jsixsigma.com I Certification I Training This a brief snippet of the detailed lecture on Continuous Improvement. The complete topic is explained in six sigma white belt course available on jsixsigma.com

This course is available both in Hindi and English
Just a quick update price for the lean six sigma course has been slashed for a limited time, English course and certification package @ $9.99
Hindi Course and Certification Package @ INR 500
The course is online and it would include charges for the course material + Certification exam and Certificate.
Check the links below
English Course
-
Hindi Course
-

This is a complete course on lean six sigma white belt, I can assure no course can match it in terms of content and quality, this is one of a kind, though I have named it white belt but knowledge it offers is much higher I guarantee anyone who finishes this course will get a thorough understanding of the subject and start implementing lean six sigma in your work and this course will culminate in a certification which means its ideal for business and engineering grads out in job market, This course is ideal for all type of industries whether manufacturing or services and any size means small, mid and large as they can train their entire front line workers for quality techniques helping them achieve success in attaining best quality products and services.

lean six sigma white belt,what is is lean six sigma,1.5 sigma shift,lean certification,six sigma certifictaion,best lean six sigma training,jsixsigma.com,how six sigma is different from other quality management techniques,SMED,lean tools,application of lean tools,continuous improvement,PDCA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments