Advertisement

My R| GLMV| (WARNING!!!: Contains suicide, self-harm (maybe), triggers too!

My R| GLMV| (WARNING!!!: Contains suicide, self-harm (maybe), triggers too! Warning!!! This video contains suicide, self-harm (maybe), triggers too! if you're not comfortable watching this kindly leave!




(I'm sorry if this video is bad ;-;!!!!)


You might say that they don't look the same since the song is representing the girl itself, those people are ME but in just different looks bcoz idk, it just suits them for some reason XD, it's like history





Hey guys it's me, Leah, and I'm sorry but I need to leave YT for now, thank you for supporting me for almost a year! I'm very happy that I have loving and supporting fans, friends, and love ones ofc uwu, I'm sorry that I'm this type of person who gives up... but please don't be like me! keep on going and earn ur success! I believe in you uwu


Audio is not mine! Belongs to the rightful owner/s
Song:


"Are you gonna leave YT forever?"
No, maybe, idk, I'm not really sure, I'm gonna leave this channel only and maybe start a new one? I'm not really sure yet tho qwq, wait for me to blow up? XD

"Why do you want to quit YT?"
Ah, personal problems, my channel is dead *cough*, I want a break and want to change, people broke me too much already haha, and more u.u

"Are you gonna be alright?"
...I hope so uwu


Stay safe and have fun!
See you all soon if we can hehe XD
I love you all, bye 👋❤

too!

Post a Comment

0 Comments