Advertisement

Play Day Song Annie Sing Along Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Play Day Song  Annie Sing Along Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs Annie sing-along to the Play Day Song! This cute nursery rhymes song for kids will encourage them to go outside and play.

Subscribe to our channel:


Watch our video playlist:


Lyrics:
Hat. Yes, let’s put on your hat.
Yay, I want to put on my hat.
Hooray, the hat will keep you cool
Wow, it really does, yeah
I will wear it
Your little friend Annie wears it
She looks fantastic
Hats are really terrific
Watch me put it on
Little Annie says you look great
Thank you, thank you, so do you


Water. Don’t forget to drink water.
Yay, I want to drink water.
Hooray, water will keep you cool
Wow, it really does, yeah
I will drink it
Your little friend Annie drinks it
She can drink it quick
Water is really terrific
Watch me drink it all
Little Annie says you did great
Thank you, thank you, so did you

Play. Go out and jump and play.
Yay, I want to jump and play.
Hooray, jump and play is good for you
Wow, it really is, yeah
I will do it
Your little friend Annie plays too
She can jump real quick
Playing is really terrific
Watch me jump and play
Little Annie says you did great
Thank you, thank you, so did you

Friends. Go along and find your friends.
Yay, I want to find my friends.
Hooray, friends are good for you
Wow, they really are, yeah
I will find them
Little Annie is your friend too
She is fantastic
Friends are really terrific
Watch me make friends
Little Annie says you are great
Thank you, so are you

kids play,nursery rhymes,children songs,baby songs,kid songs,sing-along,sing-along songs,kids videos,play day song,play day,kids play day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments