Advertisement

The Versatile Tech News #06 - Chadrayan 2, Oppo Reno 2, Redmi Note 8 Series, Motorola Folding Phone.

The Versatile Tech News #06 - Chadrayan 2, Oppo Reno 2, Redmi Note 8 Series, Motorola Folding Phone. Hello everyone, How are you all?

This is the 6th episode of my #TheVersatileTechNews series. Hope you will enjoy it and have valuable informations via this episode.

____________________________________________

Download Halaplay:- Hi, Inviting you to join HalaPlay and play fantasy sports to win money daily.

Use refer code - x0l8sJS2a

to get ₹100 signup bonus to play. Download app now from

______________________________________________

Download Dream11 :- Think you can challenge me on Dream11? Tap
to download the app & use my invite code AKASH83503NO to get a Cash Bonus of Rs.100! Let the games begin

__________________________________________

Download Phonepay:-

________________________________________

Download Googlepay:- Join me on Google Pay, a secure app for money transfers, bills and recharges. Enter my code 67cr1s to earn ₹51 back on your first payment!

____________________________________

Join EarnKaro to Earn money online :-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gears :-
...................

My Tripod:-

My Mic :-

My Primary Phone :-

My secondary Phone :-

Lights I use :-

________________________________________

Facebook page :-

Instagram :-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for watching #TheVersatileTechy

Tech News,The Versatile Tech News,Tech Talks,Technology News,Fresh Tech News,Updated Tech News,New Technology News,Tech News of the Week,Technology News of the world,Awesome Tech News,Technology Reports,The Versatile Techy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments