Advertisement

Training Vlog: DBZ, CEREAL TIME AND OBVIOUSLY SOME TRAINING TOO!

Training Vlog: DBZ, CEREAL TIME AND OBVIOUSLY SOME TRAINING TOO! Heya everyone! In todays vlog I wanted to give you all an idea of what a whole day for me is like i.e, what I eat and what I do leading up to my training sessions. Have a laugh and enjoy :)

Also if you can't get enough of me why not stalk me on my insta and give me a follow while you're at it :)


dbz,dragon ball z,dragon ball,anime,dragon ball super,abbridged,beerus,goku,vegeta,nerd,dragon balls,balls,track,athletics,athlete,run,runner,hurdles,hurdler,gb,british,champion,championships,iaaf,diamond league,england athletics,black girls rock,black girl magic,black girl,vlog,youtube,healthy,health,diet,nutrition,weight loss,weight gain.lean,tean,six pack,flat,stomach,slim,skinny,flying pig,harry potter,beyonce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments