Advertisement

VSCO Summer Expectations VS Reality

VSCO Summer Expectations VS Reality I made this video to reflect the trends of the expectations of a 'vsco' summer verses the reality that my summer truly was. I wanted to make a light heart / funny video for my channel so that my viewers could see the comical side of me. I am very proud of this video and the effort I put into it and the progress of my graphic design skills. I hope it made you smile! Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!

Samantha's YouTube :
Samantha's Instagram :

Business Email : ojmarkham@gmail.com

Spotify :
Pinterest :
Instagram : @livvy.joan
VSCO :
Creative Writing Blog :
Creative Writing Blog Instagram : @thecoastalmangoblog

FAQ
- Age? 19
- What college do I go to? Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi
- Major? Graphic Design
- Hair? It’s permed not naturally curly
- What planner do I use? Day Designer
- How do I edit my photos? VSCO
- Where am I from? Colorado, USA
- What do I film my videos with? Canon g7x Mark ii
- What do I edit my videos with? Final Cut Pro

Songs
Intro/Outro :
* Bay Breeze - FortyThr33 (No Copyright Music)
In the Video :
* Jebase - Apologies (Vlog No Copyright Music)
* LiQWYD - Morning Dew (Vlog No Copyright Music)

summer,vsco,vsco summer,vsco girl,livvy,liv,olivia,olivia joan,olivia markham,livvy joan,joan,summer time,summer expectations,summer reality,summer expectations vs reality,fun,fun summer,jeep,movie night,jeep movie night,

Post a Comment

0 Comments