Advertisement

WHAT HAPPENED AT WAVERLY HILLS | a paranormal chat

WHAT HAPPENED AT WAVERLY HILLS | a paranormal chat Last week, I posted a video of our Waverly Hills Adventure. Today, I'm giving you the behind the scenes scoop on everything we saw... yup... saw. Strap in, friends, for the best 30 minutes of your life (okay, probably not... but it's interesting).

Also, you need to visit Waverly Hills Sanatorium.

~*~*~

My name is Kelly Martin. I'm a traditionally and self-published author of over 30 books. I started writing in November of 2011 (so, nanowrimo lol) and was published in 2012. It's been a whirlwind ever since. On my channel, I talk about writing, books, and anything else that comes to mind. I write mainly paranormal books, but have had some romances and mysteries sprinkled in. Welcome to my channel.

I make new videos one to two times a week.

~*~*~

Find Me:
WEBSITE:
SUBSCRIBE:
AMAZON:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
IN YOUR EMAIL BOX:

Mail to:
Kelly Martin
PO Box 34
Elmwood, TN 38560

Email: kelly@ kellymartinbooks. com --no spaces--

haunted hospital,ghost hunters,haunted house,haunted sanatorium,waverly hills sanatorium,haunted houses walkthrough,authortube,author,writing ghost stories,how to write horror,writing horror,writing paranormal fiction,booktube,booktuber,ghosts,ghost adventures,halloween,self-publishing,self-published author,traditionally published author,books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments