Advertisement

💖 you could make everything alright | SPEEDPAINT

💖 you could make everything alright | SPEEDPAINT haven't made one of these in a hot minute!! here's a teeny tiny speedpaint for y'all :D

i'm a bit bothered by how short it turned out to be, there was a part i recorded that got corrupted and i couldn't get it back :c also the song i picked is a bit short as well and i didn't want to add more music and ghsdgks THIS IS A DISASTER but i went through so much trouble trying to get it done i feel like uploading it will put me at ease :'D i hope at least one person will find some kind of enjoyment in watching this LMAO

ANYWAYS this is also a gift for my beautiful bf (what a surprise!!!!!)
idk man!!!!!! he's been my muse for a while, all i can draw is stuff for him heheh........ hes my baby. ily bitch. u inspire me

BTW YEA UM... i'm nervous about sharing social media on here cause of personal reasons buuuuut i'm planning on using instagram a lot more so if you guys haven't already you should follow me there @ k03a !!!!!! MOTIVATE ME TO POST MORE!!!!!!!

song is first dance by nevershoutnever!
art belongs to me! characters belong to me and my boyf!!!!!

SPEEDPAINT

Post a Comment

0 Comments