Advertisement

Addressing a Frequently made Comment|Vlog

Addressing a Frequently made Comment|Vlog I get this comment a lot!

Currently wearing BLY and Isee Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair
My Stylist: Hair Affair by Fatima Braiding & Weaving Salon
210-716-5022
StyleSeat.com/fatimasall
114 EWright Blvd.
Universal City, Tx 78148

My Upload Schedule -
Under construction till January 2020! Uploads will be random! Please hang around!


**********************************************************************
The Camera I use is a Cannon EOS10

Please note my new Instagram Channel
Follow Me on Instagram: reallfewithSheila

Feel Free to email please email me at sheilas.real.talk@gmail.com or Contact me at:
Real Life with Sheila
PO Box 353
Cibolo, TX 78108

#Godsgoodness
#luckybrandjeans
#lettinggo

lori beth 428,just doing Mi,daily vlogger,my life now,Q & A,why am i so happy,how to live your best life,the Rose Family,how I chose to live my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments