Advertisement

Amusing Monk - Keller Strong (ft. George Keller) (Official Music Video)

Amusing Monk - Keller Strong (ft. George Keller) (Official Music Video) This is the first song I fully wrote, recorded, mixed, and mastered myself.. the audio is not the best but it's more about the experience I had while making it. My cousins and I had a blast creating this video to honor our grandpa. May he rest in peace... I love you grandpa and I will always stay suave.

Follow me on other social media:

Blog: www.zacharykeller.blog
Instagram: @amusingmonk
Facebook: @amusingmonk
Twitter: @amusinmonk
Email: amusinmonk@gmail.com

Beat produced by Joshua Mathew

Song was written and recorded by Zachary "Amusing Monk" Keller

"Life is a series of fresh starts, the frequency of use is up to the individual"
-Yours Truly

amusingmonk,amusing,monk,rap,hip hop,funny,beats,fun,flow,grandpa,love,rip,cousins,cousin,happy,memorial,rest in peace,badass,corvette,music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments