Advertisement

How to Reduce side BELLY FAT at home in a week | Workout challenge #BodyLoveE11

How to Reduce side BELLY FAT at home in a week | Workout challenge #BodyLoveE11 Reduce side belly fat or love handles or lower side belly fat workout at home. Do this workout challenge with me in BodyLove series.
Workout mat :


This is Anwesha Mukherjee, a wife & working woman.I make youtube videos on fitness, beauty & lifestyle.Sharing parts of my life & experience with you all. P.S - I am not fitness trainer or nutritionist/dietician. All things I share on this channel is what I use and apply in my own life and share it as a friend/well wisher. This channel is not responsible for your assumptions & actions. Also, please take prior notice if copying my videos or ideas. Thanks

Blog :
Facebook :
Instagram :
Twitter :

Say 'yo' in comments section,if you read this :)

anwesha,simpletipsanwesha,simple tips anwesha bangla,simple tips anwesha,how to reduce belly fat,how to reduce side belly fat for women,how to reduce side belly fat in 7 days,how to reduce side belly fat at home,reduce side belly fat exercise women,reduce side belly fat exercise,reduce belly fat,anwesha mukherjee vlogs,get rid of love handles in a week,get rid of love handles workout for women,belly fat workout challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments