Advertisement

MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCE | boston university

MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCE | boston university I discuss what stood out to me the most in my four years of college on simply what happened, what I learned, how academics were, my relationships, how I was doing mentally and physically, etc. I hope I didn't leave something too big out, and if you think I did let me know in the comments! What did you learn in your college experience?

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn

fave chapstick
fave self tanner
my bed

equipment
camera
little tripod
big tripod
studio lights
ring light
editing

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

gretchen geraghty,my college experience,college,experience,what I learned in college,college vlog,boston,boston university,business school,questrom school of business,day in the life of a college student,day in my life,day in the life of a bu student,gretchenlovesbeauty,boston university expectations,boston university dorms,dorm tour,college move in,college move in vlog,college move out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments