Advertisement

Speed paint of Animal Jam Arctic Wolf (mainly just a basic explanation on how I shade) REED DESC-

Speed paint of Animal Jam Arctic Wolf (mainly just a basic explanation on how I shade) REED DESC- I know I didn’t do my best and I know the end result isn’t like the original. I obviously also know that I changed the colors.

I feel like it isn’t right to share how I make my art with people because first, anyone can copy, second, everyone should have their own art style and way of drawing. 😂

This video was created as a filler and because a friend of mine asked me how I did it in an app like MediBang.

FAQ:

Q: What do you use to draw?
A: MediBang. I only use that one app.

Q: Can we collab?
A: sorry, no I’m way too busy. We can collab on music tho!

Q: shoutout?
A: no sorry (if uve been a loyal viewer and sub and friend, that’s a different story and u will be mentioned in an upcoming vid)

Q: Irl name?
A: Esther but pls call me Eggy

Q: Can i give you a gift?
A: ofc! Just make sure to title or tag it #DancingGiftForFirefly

Q: When’s your bday?
A: November 4

DESC-

Post a Comment

0 Comments