Advertisement

Study abroad day in my life: finals & my HONEST thoughts about study abroad

Study abroad day in my life: finals & my HONEST thoughts about study abroad More information about my study abroad program:

The final Spain vlog is here! I take you guys along as I prepare to conquer finals and finish off my study abroad program. For those of you wondering, yes, I did get an A ;)
What's the farthest place you have traveled to?
Thanks for watching and see ya in the comments section!
xoxo, Kiara
P.S. Thank you SO much for 239K!!

My Links ☺
Instagram:

Twitter:

Music Credits:
Songs (in order):
Music by Cassette Tapes - Sugar Rush -
Music by EVAN GIIA - I DON'T LIKE UR FRIENDS -
Music by Dylan Rockoff - Competition -
Love 2 Deep,

Q & A:
How old am I? I am 21 years old
What camera do I use? The Canon 80D with the sigma 30mm lens and the Canon G7X Mark II vlog camera
Where do I go to school? I am a junior at the University of Oregon majoring in Human Physiology with a minor in media studies
What hair products do I use? I use all Verb products which you can shop here:

For Business Inquiries Contact: kiaramadisen@select.co

FTC: Centro MundoLengua gave me a scholarship to attend their program. All opinions are my own and I do not own any of the music audio in this video.

Kiara Madisen Green,college,dorm,school,advice,girls,organization,productivity,tips,hacks,hauls,clothes,fashion,back to school,design,decor,home,cooking,food,oregon,pnw,pacific northwest,portland,eugene,university,Finals study abroad,sttudying in spain,finals week,Study with me for finals,my real opinion on study abroad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments