Advertisement

Submerged [meme] (thanks for almost 400!!)

Submerged [meme] (thanks for almost 400!!) HOLY SHIT
AAAAAAAAA-
*realises I’m actually human*
Ok.
So I still don’t have an opinion on high school ๐Ÿ˜…
And talking about school half of this animation was made at school lol
Also I’m very sorry that I haven’t been uploading much, I just never have the motivation.

So ummmmmm I also broke my phone....
how? I forgot my phone was in my lunchbox and I threw it so ye
So that means that it’s gonna be harder for me to get audio (some of you might already know how I get audio but some don’t know)
What I do to get audio, is I record the audio from my phone to my iPad (hopefully that makes sense)
I probably wont get a new one until Christmas so ehhhhhhhh X,(

FPS:17
Character:
Blatzi
Kinda inspired by Sofia:
Join our discord!!!

400!!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments