Advertisement

Ch.1 - A Day Trip In Washington D.C. - Is it worth it? ( My first Vlog) was

Ch.1 - A Day Trip In Washington D.C. - Is it worth it? ( My first Vlog) was Capt. Pong Adventures Presents:

A day Trip in Washington D.C.

I'm a Filipino living in Chicago, Ive decided to make Vlogs since Ive been doing some traveling and outdoor activities lately.

With this I am hoping to help some viewers who will decide on traveling in this city one day.

My Vlog Talks about, If doing a day trip on Washington is enough and Worth it.

In this Video, You can pick-up some ideas on what Washington city looks like and some Travel Tips when making a day trip there.

My Trip started at 7:00am, Arrived at Washington at 8:00am something and ended at 8:00 pm for my flight going home was 10:00 pm. I had a chance to see all the sites in the city but got limited Video recording since i didn't really have enough Time for it.

The videos you are about to see are the places that i had planned to visit when i get there.

Planning is the key, Maybe some of the viewers did a better job in their travels to Washington than me, this video just talks about my own experience.

Music:


Video editing software:

Washington D.C.,Filipino,first-time Vlogger,Chicago to Washington,daytrip to washington,

Post a Comment

0 Comments