Advertisement

Good Thing Challenge

Good Thing Challenge Hey guys, I'm super excited to officially kick off the #goodthingchallenge. The #goodthingchallenge is all about doing something good for somebody else. Whether it's donating to a charity, buying a coffee for the person in line behind you, or just doing something kind to brighten up somebody's day, I want to challenge all of you to do a good thing. Please share your moment with me on socials and use #goodthingchallenge & tag me so I can see it and repost! :)

To kick off the challenge, I donated 10k USD to a Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. ♥️

New single 'Good Thing' with Kehlani out now:
The Orbit Tour:

Subscribe to my channel to stay up-to-date with all the latest videos.

Listen to Zedd Radio:
Listen to Zedd Essentials:

Shop the Zedd Store:

Follow Zedd:
Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Spotify:
Snapchat:
Weibo:
VK.com:
Subscribe to his YouTube channel:

See Zedd live:

zedd,zed,good thing challenge,good thing,kehlani,challenge,edm,electronic,happy now,the middle,clarity,maren morris,

Post a Comment

0 Comments