Advertisement

How To Get Clients For 3 Months Minimum {SMMA}

How To Get Clients For 3 Months Minimum {SMMA} Don't you hate singing on a client and then they leave after the first month?

Then you need to go through the whole outreach process again to achieve the same result...

I don't know about you, but when I started out, I absolutely hated doing that.

That's why I ONLY sign clients on for 3-month minimums now.

But I noticed that a lot of my students struggle with actually going about signing the client on for 3-months minimum and so in this video I uncover the 3 best ways to ensure you only sign clients on for 3-month minimum from now on.

--------------------------------
My Instagram -
--------------------------------

💸 Do you want me to be your 1 on 1 mentor?

📥 Direct Message me on my Instagram and we can finally get you to where you want to be in your agency!

--------------------------------

📈 If you would like to work with my company and take your business to the next level then please apply for your free discovery call below:


social media marketing for beginners in 2019,how to get social media marketing clients in 2019,how to get your first client with no experience in 2019,tai lopez social media marketing agency,social media marketing client,facebook advertising for beginners in 2019,how to make money online as a broke beginner in 2019,how get to 10k/month as a broke beginner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments