Advertisement

Intimacy As An Empowered Empath & Archetypal Conscience

Intimacy As An Empowered Empath & Archetypal Conscience Some of you know about this recent intimate episode I went through that left me with profound gems. I share these gems as I navigate intimacy moving forward, becoming more and more empowered as a Clairsentient Heyoka Empath.

Bottom line, now completely conscious of what it means to be an Empath, committing to intimacy carries tremendous responsibility and massive repercussions if I treat intimacy like the average person. What a powerful lesson I’ve got to integrate understanding archetypes to another level and my empathic abilities to another level. Ultimately got to test how much power my disempowering archetypes have control over my behavior these days as well as be conscious of my partners unintegrated shadow archetypes summoning mine to the surface.

I’ve come out of this so grateful and even more empowered that I hope you empaths and highly sensitive people are able to apply these gems I’ve extracted from this divine experience. Don’t lose hope. This is a process of learning about ourselves and a life long COMMITTMENT to healing. A priority that must become apart of your core values and lifestyle.

I’ve learned that as an empath, it is essential for me to develop a strong emotional connection with someone whose core values, lifestyle, and frequency harmonize with mine! Someone who has been on the self empowering journey of healing and is emotionally healthy and emotionally available!! Someone who has been healing and bringing wholeness to their heart space. Someone who has been on the journey of integrating there shadow into the light. Otherwise, intimacy with anyone out of that alignment will be a self sabotaging act of my own core values and boundaries. The emotional health costs, energetic costs, and time costs are way to high to be intimate in a relationship that is disharmonizing of frequencies.

To further research about archetypes, YouTube: Carl Jung, Caroline Myss, and Robert Ohotto.

For the most in depth education about self care, performance, and understanding the mind, body, soul connection to practice, YouTube: Paul Chek! He’s a world class performance, rehabilitation coach, founder of the Chek Institute, medicine man and shaman on the Native American council. Help you understand self care to a degree absolutely no one can match. Follow is his video blog and his Living in 4D with Paul Chek on YouTube. He covers a wide variety of topics from chakras, body mechanics, biochemical nature, intuition, movement, diet, the environment, performance, recovery, and so much more.

I do not get paid in any way shape or form for all this. This is just a love of mine. I also started a podcast out of love called The Dimensions Of Health. All my contact info can be found at

darinshiu.com

Hope you guys take away something valuable from this. Also to connect you can find me on IG @deeawakening

Empowered empath,empath intimacy,highly sensitive intimacy,empath boundaries,archetypes,shadow archetypes,empath curse,love curse,emotionally unavailable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments